It’s 2011. Happy New Year to All!
Roxas City has a lot of changes now and improvements. Since the City Mayor Alan Celino assumed his office last year, there are major changes implemented in the City. This is part of his platform of Government which is “4AC: 4 A Change”. Some of the notable physical changes and improvement in Roxas City are:
- Palm Trees within the center island along the Arnaldo Boulevard Road
- Reconstruction of the Rotunda Fountain Landmark
- The implementation of Coding Scheme for Tricycles
- The construction and repairs of drainage system of major streets and barangays in Roxas City
- Roxas City Auxilliary Police (Traffic Enforcer) and Sanitary Health Workers
- Fence barriers within the intersections along Gaisano Blvd and Pres. Manuel Roxas Mem. School to avoid traffic.
- and many more …
But as of the beginning of year 2011, one of the major changes I’ve noticed online is the website of Roxas City Government. http://roxascity.gov.ph. As I visited the site to be updated about Roxas City, I’d noticed that the official website of Roxas City is down. I am thinking that their hosting or domain expired, but as I asked my friends from Roxas City Hall, according to them, there will be a major Continue reading